No need to go out of your home to pay bills now as we are here to tell you how to pay your electricity bills online. You don’t need to stand in a waiting line to pay your electricity, water, Sui gas, and postpaid bills. Now there is an easy way of electricity bill payments online. You will feel happy to hear that many mobile network companies and banks online bill payments. These banks and companies provide you facility of bill payment without any extra fees or charges.
As all, we know Fuel price increases and there is a much loss of time and loss of traveling expense to pay your bill manually on some bank. The process of online payment of bill is so easy and safe way to save you time and your petrol price.
How to Pay Your electricity Bills Online:
In just a few minutes, you can easily set up your online bank account at your respective bank and pay your electricity bills online. You can also pay via Easypaisa or JazzCash.
Pay Your Bills Through online bank:
A list of Pakistani banks that are giving this facility is given below:
- Meezan Bank
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
- Muslim Commercial bank (MCB)
- Askari Bank (AKBL)
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
- Bank Al Falah
- Allied Bank (ABL)
- Faysal Bank (FBL)
How do you Pay Electricity Bill through Bank online?
In this article, we are discussing how you can pay your utility bills through Meezan bank. First of all, you need to sign in to your Meezan bank account Via a Website or Mobile application. After this homework, you will be able to pay your bills online. You can pay your bill without any hesitation as Meezan Bank offers this service without any extra costs.
- Log in to your bank account mobile application or website. Then click on Bills & Top-up, as shown below:
2. Just click on add bills & Mobile Number which is the category of bills. Such as electricity bill, gas bill, water, landline, or postpaid bills. Suppose you may want to pay Electricity bill. Click on Utility as shown below:
3. Now you will need to select your Electricity company such as IESCO, FESCO, MEPCO, HESCO, PESCO, GEPCO, SEPCO , TESCO, QESCO, etc. It will be related to your city.
4. Now after confirming and selecting your city company name you will need 14 digit reference number which is your home or office reference no. It is written in your previous electricity bill in the Top left corner. After confirming you will easily be able to pay your bill at your home.
You may also like to read how to check electricity bill online. In this article, we explained how you could find a reference number in your previous printed bill.
How to pay the bill through JazzCash?
To pay your bill, you can pay it at home or you can either visit the nearest JazzCash franchise. you must have money in your JazzCash account to pay a bill at home. Paying bills through JazzCash is as easy as paying through the bank.
- Dial *786# from your mobile phone app.
- Select the second option which is “pay bills”
- Now select a category such as electricity bill
- Now select the electric company of your city I chose IESCO, FESCO
- Enter your 14 digit reference number
- You can see the amount of your electricity bill for this month
- Then enter your MPIN
- Click Ok
You paid your bill at home in a few steps.
Note that if you do not have an account in Meezan Bank or some other bank mentioned above, you can not install the bank app on your smartphone. So in this case you can pay your bill through JazzCash or easy paisa.
How to Pay your electricity bill through EasyPaisa?
It is also very easy to pay bills through Easypaisa. Following the same process as Jaz cash, you can easily pay your bill before the due date
Benefits of the Paying bill online.
There are many benefits to the online LESCO billing system
- It saves time
- It is fast and simple
- More accurate
- By using an automatic billing system is easy to collect the information. If there is any error,it is detected on the spot and corrects the information
- You can pay the charges from your Laptop or smartphone, no matter and no tension where you are.
- You can check all billing information like the bill of the previous three months from the system.