Welcome to onlinebillcheck.pk website. From this site you can download your duplicate HESCO online bill. This Duplicate copy will be in pdf format showing the total electricity units, the amount, and the due date to pay your HESCO bill.
How to Check Online Duplicate HESCO Bill
From the Online bill check, you can check and download your duplicate HESCO bills for all types of connections, including commercial, residential, and industrial. To view your latest Hesco Online bill, you must enter the 14-digit reference number. System will show your Hesco online Bill. If you have no idea how to check, simply check the below image and you will find a reference number in the highlighted area.
You can find the reference number on your previous bill. The location of the reference number on a sample HESCO bill has been marked in green area. To check the HESCO online bill, enter your reference number to check your HESCO Electricity Bill.
Enter Reference Number
How to check your Duplicate HESCO Bill 2023:
- Enter your 14-Digit Reference Number from your previous Hesco Bill
- After that Press the BlackCheck Bill Button
- Your duplicate HESCO Bill will be opened in the new tab Window.
- If the system shows the previous bill which you have already paid and If you want to check the new month bill then your bill is not issued yet by HESCO. Recheck after a few days.
How to Download and Print HESCO Duplicate Bill:
- Enter your 14-digit reference number and it will show your HESCO Bill.
- If you are using a Laptop/PC., then connect your printer with Laptop/PC and PRESS CTRL+P to print your Hesco Bill.
- Your HESCO will be printed on Paper as you received at your home from HESCO
- If you are using an Android/IOS Device, then PRESS three dots to Download the Bill.
- Your HESCO Bill Online Check receipt will be downloaded to your phone memory.
How to Pay your HESCO Bill online:
You can pay your HESCO Bills through commercial bank branches, post offices, or most of the jazzcash / Easypaisa shops
How to pay the bill through JazzCash?
To pay your bill, you can pay it at home or you can either visit the nearest JazzCash franchise. you must have money in your JazzCash account to pay a bill at home. Paying bills through JazzCash is as easy as paying through the bank.
- Dial *786# from your mobile phone app.
- Select the second option which is “pay bills”
- Now select a category such as electricity bill
- Now select the electric company of your city I chose IESCO, FESCO
- Enter your 14 digit reference number
- You can see the amount of your electricity bill for this month
- Then enter your MPIN
- Click Ok
How to pay the bill through Bank?
You can check complete process how to pay your electricity bills online – Step by step complete guide for bill deposit via Online Banking
HESCO means Hyderabad Electric Supplier Company. This company was created on April 30, 1998. The company operates electricity distribution services in and around Hyderabad.
Area of Jurisdiction:
HESCO operates power supply services in 12 districts of Sindh Province, Pakistan. To ensure uninterrupted power supply to 1,138,328 customers, Hesco has set up 4 operating units, 15 operating units, 67 operating units as well as 6 construction units with M&T 5 units. The company ensures an uninterrupted power supply to its customers.
Phone No : (+92)22-9260161
HESCO Headquarter :
WAPDA Complex, Hussainabad HyderabadSindh, Pakistan