FESCO New Connection – FESCO Online application
You can get all the details and processes or methods about the FESCO New Connection, application tracking process and about demand notice.
Important documents which are necessary for FESCO New Connection or in an Online application.
- You have need the Neighbor FESCO Bill Copy.
- Your personal Property Document.
- Your personal Attested CNIC Copy
- Attested CNIC Copy of the Witness, which you select.
We ultimately guiding you through the process of the New Connection.
1 Online process
2 Offline process(Traditional Method)
Let’s discuss them one by one in detail.
How to apply online for the new connection of the FESCO?
If you want to apply online, then follow these steps;
- Visit the official website of FESCO.
- You carefully read out the full form
- Fill out the new connection form.
- Attach your Original documents, which require.
- Attach your original property proofs.
- Attach your ID Card copy.
- You will attach the witness ID card copy with your signature.
- Before submitting the form, please reread all conditions and verify.
- Try to Attach the attested documents required.
- At the last click on the button Submit.
You can apply all types of FESCO connections. But remember your need for a new connection and all documents verified.
The traditional method of the FESCO new connection or application
- Visit the nearest office of the FESCO Wapda Electricity.
- Discuss with the staff members.
- Staff give you an application Form.
- You carefully fill out the new connection form.
- All your details must be accurate.
- Attach a copy of the original documents mentioned on the form.
- Again, Verify the form.
- And then, you submit your form to the FESCO office.
Application form for FESCO New Connection
This pic is just use as a screenshot. if you want to download, so visit the official website of FESCO.
FESCO Online Application Tracking Process
After submitting the new connection or application form, the staff of FESCO provides a specific application Tracking number.
You carefully note down this number as it is. Through this number, you can immediately track your FESCO new connection application.
Guideline: Step by Step, follow these points if you want to track your application;
Step 1: Open the ENC portal.
Step 2: click on the “Track” button.
Step 3 Here, two options are shown. You can select the given option according to your needs.
Step 4: Furthermore, you can change the name, tariff, and load application.
Step 5: After that, select the name of the electricity distribution company and paste it on the tracking ID box.
Step 6: You carefully mention all data in the given box.
Step 7: Reread the form and make sure all your numbers, city names, connection type, and electricity connection you want are appropriate.
Step 8: After all the necessary input or data, your new connection application status will clearly show on your desktop or mobile screen.
FESCO Demand Notice
After the process of submission of the new connection application. Your application process starts being reviewed by the FESCO ENC team. They will judge on different aspects as:
- The length of the service line
- Assess the need for your new meter connection.
After all assessments, the staff of the FESCO issues you a demand notice mainly within 15 days of your application.
You will receive your demand notice through the home address or post office.
FESCO Demand Notice Fee 2023
Demand notice fees or charges are based on these things.
- service line’s length
- connection type (single-phase or three-phase)
- location (Rural and Urban).
FESCO New Connection Fee 2023
You can check all fee structure in below picture:
These charges may be changed according to the order of Government of Pakistan. If you want to more discussion so visit FESCO Online bill check